SDFARC Members' Shacks and Gear
If you a member, please feel free to add information, links, pictures of your gear and shacks here.
My "shack" is rarely in a single location and I try to stay highly portable. More info can be found on my QRZ page.
- Yaesu FT-60R - 2m/440 used for hiking, driving, local chat, and satellites
- Comet SMA dual band whip for general use
- Tram 1191 for vehicle use
- Home made dual band half wave flower pot for base use
- Home made dual band tape measure yagi for satellite ops
- LNR Precision MTR-5B - QRP CW rig, mostly used on 40m
- Home made 40m speaker-wire dipole for use while hiking
- MFJ G5RV Junior (40m-10m) for backyard ops
- ASUS X101CH EeePC - EchoLink and SDR computer
- Generic RTL-SDR dongle for monitoring/exploring
- RadioShack DX-398 (Rebranded Sangean ATS-909) - Portable SWL
- RadioShack 278-1374A wind up antenna or random wire for general use